Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm so flipping excited!!!! I just received an email today, telling me of my FIRST CALLBACK EVER!!!!

This is the first time that I've ever gotten a callback for ANYTHING! And it really looks to me like I'm going to have a part in the hilarious play, PSYCHO BEACH PARTY! I'm so excited! I can't contain myself. I tried calling Adam but nobody was answering the phone... and I want to call Holly, but... I'm not sure if she's in school or not and I'm so flippin' excited!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And... And!.. I think it has something to do with the fact that I asked to read the lead again in her psychotic state (as two of her 3 extra personalities). I love the lead character of Chicklet so much... Even if she wasn't the lead, it's just such a great role that I'd love to play so badly! I think I might be Berdine, the nerdy best friend (who might be falling in love with Chicklet) though, because I had to read that part MANY times at my first audition.

But PRAISE GOD for this amazing opportunity! I have been so blessed all my life, but this is the first time I have ever gotten a callback! Even though if I did or didn't have a callback wouldn't have meant one way or the other if I'm going to get in, the fact that it's my first callback ever just really excites me! I'm so glad that I asked to read as the Dominatrix Empress! I did it so different from everyone else. Instead, I played her more like a supervillain. I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED!!!!!

OH I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!

.... I feel as though my heart is going to explode! I'm just so full of energy all of a sudden, my synapses in my brain are going wild, there's this giant surge of energy! More than I've ever felt before! More than when I was in Les Miserables last year at Walkerville Collegiate! I'm SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED!!!! I feel like I could just rocket into outer space!!!! WEEE!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES!!! Thankyou Lord! You are my Almighty God and Saviour!! Thankyou so much for all of your blessings!

Acting is my dream! This is like a dream come true! It's one more step towards my ultimate goal of becoming the next Mel Brooks!!!! YES! YES! Thankyou so much dear Jesus!!!! THANKYOU!!!!! YES!!!! I love you Jesus! AMEN!!!! ^_^

Wow!!!! I'm just... WOW! YES!!!

I don't know... but ... YEAH!! I can't wait to tell my friends, my brothers and sisters in Christ tonight so they can rejoice with me! YES!

And speaking of which, I'm now on the 30-Hour Famine for World Vision. I have been for the past 45 minutes... I won't be putting anything into my stomach besides juice or water until 6 PM tomorrow! And I'm so full of energy! Thankyou Lord Jesus!!! THANKYOU!!! ^_^

YES!! YAY!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!! AMEN!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^___________^

And... Yeah! That's the only reason I came to post. I'm just SO flippin' EXCITED!!!! ^^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home