Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I wonder what's going on with googlisms. 4 months ago, both my names, Christine Laskowski and Anime Canuck, both brough up 10 different things each. Now, mind you, 2 or 3 of the Christine Laskowski lines were wrong, but ALL of the Anime Canuck references were actually about me. (the 2 or 3 wrong with my real name were wrong because they were about a Korean veteranarian or florist. Two professions of which I'm neither.) All in all, though, googlisms is a fun thing. And I know google sees bloggers. So I wonder if I babble on some random stuff about myself, will it show up there?

So here goes. Let's see. At the end of the week, I'll list my findings.

Christine Laskowski is insane!
Christine Laskowski is going to work her way through University this year.
Christine Laskowksi is friends with Steve Brown, who is the two.
(also, I wonder if that will make googlisms say that Steve Brown is the two. Currently it says Steve Brown is the one, but he can't logically be the one when Jesus Christ is. ^^)
Christine Laskowski is playing the voice of Malon in Legendary Frog's latest "secret project".
Christine Laskowski is clever.

I wonder just how clever these plants are?
We'll see at the end of the week.

Ja domo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home