Thursday, May 15, 2003

HEY!!!

I'm at my friend Holly's house on her computer. We're getting ready to go CAMPING tomorrow, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
Earlier today, I was doing some sort of kung-fu karate in my living room, that means I'm HYPED! (I did the same thing before each performance of Les Mis)

YAY!!!!

Um... Last night I wanted to mention this, and I was going to get all deep and philosophical about it somehow, but I don't remember. Oh well. CAMPING!
It's going to be lots of fun. I just hope we don't get that same cabin. It stunk like pee. The last people in there were kids, and you'd swear every single one of them made sure to wet the bed at least once. Not cool at all.
So I'm praying for a nicer cabin, and I'm praying for nice weather, which I think will happen. I'm also praying that no one will get hurt and that we'll all have a good fun time. And when I say ALL, I mean EVERYBODY THERE FROM ALL OVER ONTARIO!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!

Yeah.. And it'll be nice to relax.
But, at the same time, I'm so dead. I'm still a total lazy idiot. My teacher, Mrs. Clark, circled that on my work that I handed in yesterday. It asked "Why do people procrastinate?" so I replied, "Personally, I procrastinate because I'm a lazy idiot." and I had a few other reasons too. But yeah... I'm teeeeeeeeeerribly lazy. I really need to break this habit. It's beginning to hit me hard this year. And next year, if I'm still this way, I'm going to DIE.

You know another thing that'll make me die?

MOVEMENT CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeep!

Anyways, I gotta go now.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home