Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Alrighty!!
I missed a few days..... But I'm back and I've got a lot to say!
Sort of.

See, I had all this cool stuff to say about my wonderful friends and whatnot earlier... My busride and walk home had me feeling all high... but then I couldn't get to the computer right away.. I had to eat first. (sooooo hungry!)

Anyways.. That was at 2:30. It's 6:30 now. 4 hours later. I've forgotten most of what I was going to say, and the stuff I still remember doesn't sound as good and doesn't have as much enthusiasm behind it. That sucks. Don't you hate it when that happens? I do. *sighs*

It's also because I'm bored and tired and need a nap. Seriously. Last night, I had my night class as usual, so because of that, I missed Gilmore Girls and Smallville as usual. Well.. tonight both were NEW! NEW!!!! It's been so long since they've had new episodes, so I had to stay up and watch them on the west channel! So, I was up until 1am watching TV. After that, I promptly conked out on my bed.

This morning, I woke up at 6:45, as usual. But instead of feeling refreshed.. I really wanted to go back to sleep and call my school and tell them I was going to miss my morning class. I was sooooooo tired. I still didn't regret my decision to watch Smallville last night, though. It was good. ^^

So anyways, all tired and stuff, I went back to bed... and acidentally fell asleep, waking up 15 minutes later to the sound of my sister's seven o'clock alarm. Rushing out of bed I went to the washroom and got dressed and grabbed myself a lunch.. I had to be at the bus stop in 15 minutes or less!!

Thank God, I made it! Phew!
So then I went to school. And I sang for an hour and fifteen minutes. Then it was my first period spare. You'd think I'd get to nap on one of the couches in the Library... but NOooooo!! I had forgotten to do my English homework last night, so I had to do that. I couldn't nap until it was finished. And since I was so tired, it took me the whole period to finish it. Joy.

Then I had English class. We had a test on the play we had just finished yesterday, "A Doll's House". Oh joy. I was sooooooo enthused. Well, I did really well on it at least. 46 out of 50. So it's all good. ^_^
Then I had lunch. Like usual, I had no lunch. Well, this time I sort of did. I had a box of raisins. Mmmm... Those raisins were good! You'd be surprised how much such a small box of food can pick you up, but it really did.

Now it was time for Writer's Craft. Yay! I love this class! Still, I was tired. I went to class and had fun writing a Timed Writing, but towards the end I had a bit of a brain-fart. I'm blaming it on the tiredness. After that, I WAS FREE!!! I could go HOME!!!!
And take a NAP!!!!!

But.. of course... you know that I didn't.

After stepping off the bus I suddenly began having realizations about what wonderful friends I have... I was thinking about all the great new friends I made in Toronto... and all the great new friends I made this year at Walkerville, and all my great friends I've had before. God has really blessed me with some excellent friends. I'm thrilled. ^_^

So that was mostly what I was thinking about. I don't remember the details of the interesting thought-pattern that was going through my head anymore, nor can I make it up or get back into the mood... because I'm so tired.

I just really hope I can go to Ryerson next year so I can spend more time getting to know my new Toronto friends better. They really are great. I love my friends. *hugs all my friends; you know who you are!*

So yeah.

That is all.

I'm tired.

I'd go take a nap... but then I probably wouldn't sleep properly tonight... resulting in the same nap-wanting tomorrow.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home