Thursday, May 22, 2003

WAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*clapclapclaps*

Guess what?!

My best friend Ghislain (one of them; Holly and Fiona being my other best friends) sent me a Kuro-Neko plushie in the mail! It's soooooooooooo kyuuuuuuute!!!!!!! WAIIII!!!!!!! *glomps Ghis*. It's kinda funny, y'see, 'cause I told him not to get me one, but now I'm really glad he did, because it cheers me up!
Why does it cheer me up? Because I was REJECTED from BFA Acting at both Ryerson AND Windsor Universities, so now I don't have any school to go to in September. Well, I was pre-accepted into BA Drama, but I didn't apply for that and that program is pretty much the crappy "leftover" drama classes, for people who aren't really serious about it (which I am) like a highschool drama class. And that's pretty sucky. I highly doubt I will do that next year. I will probably work the whole year, or I might go to Germany. (Very doubtful, but we'll see if I can work that out.)

Anyways, yes... Even though at first I didn't want this gift, I'm very grateful for it and glad it came now, because it really puts me in higher spirits.

This is how it happened... Today, as soon as I returned home from school, my mom and sister were at the door leaving, writing me a note! So I had to quickly run in and drop off my backpack in the living room. As I did so, I noticed a square box on the couch addressed to me from Ghis, but I didn't have time to even touch it. 'I wonder what's in it,' I thought. Well, I almost totally forgot about it at the restaurant (we were going out for pizza to celebrate my Grandma's birthday... she's... 77 now? I think...?) but then suddenly while eating my third or fourth piece (I think I had 5), an idea suddenly struck me... 'What if it's that Trigun cat?!!' I became really excited and jumpy in my seat, a large smile spread across my face... 'I bet that's it! And even if it's not, it's nice to get a package from Ghislain!' So I was happy. About an hour later, I finally got home and opened it up while watching Friends... and sure enough... IT WAS THE KURO-NEKO!!!!! And a letter (of course) from Ghislain!!!!! WHEE!!!!! ^_^
It's sooooooo kyuuuuuute!!!!!!

It's kinda funny, it can't stand up right because it's head is so big; I have to prop it up with something an inch or so thick under it's front legs to keep it upright. Hee! ^^

But yeah, I'm really thankful and happy about it. Apparently, Ghislain sent it out to me on Tuesday May 20th, the very same night I received those two fateful letters... "REJECT!"

Grr...!

So Ghislain must have known somehow to send it out that very evening... Good intuition or something, I supose.

Not only that, but he bought one for himself as well, so it's like "best friends" neko plushies. On top of THAT, it's Ghislain WildCat who sent it... so it kinda has an extra ironic meaning as well!

Anyways, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!! *glomps Ghislain yet again*

It's soo kyuuuuuute!

*huggles Ghislain*

I wonder if his Kuro-Neko has the same problem of toppling over because of it's large head? And I think it's eyes glow in the dark. I can't really tell for SURE yet... but I think they do. Interesting...

Hmmm.....

I really wish I would have gotten into at least Windsor for my BFA, though. I would have been really excited to get in and content there. *sighs*

But... I've got a KURO-NEKO!!!!! WAI!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and the retreat over the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday) was absolutely terrific! I made some great new friends and had a blast, as well as went on the BEST "HIKE" EVER!!!!! (The reason "hike" is in quotations, is because it also involved quite a lot of rock-climbing, ^_^; But they told us it was a hike!!)

Yay!!! Best hike EVER!!!!! ^_^

Yeah, so... all of that's good. And I'm missing school on Monday and Tuesday. Yay! ^^

So.. That also cheers me up a bit too.

See you!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home