Monday, June 09, 2003

Oh my! I guess I never told you guys that I decided to accept the BA Honours Drama at University of Windsor, did I? More than that, I changed my major (right away!) to BA Honours Drama and Communication Studies, so I get the general drama stuff (no performance classes in first year, though... poo!) and Communication stuff, which is pretty much like media and film. And that makes me happy. Plus, I'll have a chance to go on exchange to JAPAN, to The International Christian University in Tokyo in my third year. Of course, I'm still going to be re-applying to both Windsor and Ryerson's BFA programs in the fall, in hopes of ACTUALLY GETTING ACCEPTED. I might re-apply to Ryerson's Film Studies program, but I'm debating that. (I REALLY WANT TO GET AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! And I really love Toronto, too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home