Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Hmm... I want to write more but I don't know what to write.
What should I write?

Bryan asked me to guest-rant on his forum. I wonder what I should write about there? His comic, obviously.. Or his art at least. It really blows me away, his uber-cleanliness. Wow. Amazing. Sugoi! But... Still What should I do?

And here I sit, shivering at my computer, staring at this glowing screen, probably burning my eyes out as I do so, knowing I have a load of crap to do... but I'm here instead. Chatting with my friends on MSN. Typing up this blog. Why? I don't know! I just am. I don't like work, it's true.

*Bird of Truth comes flying in out of nowhere*: It's true! It's true! *exuent Bird*

But nobody really likes work. Not really. At least I don't think so. Maybe people who love their jobs, but to those people, it's not work. It's fun. I want that. I want my job to be fun, my career to be fun. But I have to work to get there. And I hate work. I despise it. Work sucks. Really, it does. If I had a job that was fun, it wouldn't be work. It wouldn't! It would be a pleasure, and I would be happy.

Why? Why does the world have to be like this? Why do we have to learn complicated Math, like algebra or trigonometry when we ALREADY KNOW what we want to do with our lives? Why must we sit for hours and hours studying stuff, that we know we will never have to use?
Wait. I forgot. I don't have Math anymore. :PPP

But anyways, moving on... WHY? I mean, I've known what I wanted to do with my life since I was 5. FIVE! Since I was FIVE I've wanted to be an actor, in movies and television and such. I still do. And that's what I'm going to University for. THAT'S what I'm paying for school for. THAT'S the program I didn't get into. (Sadly.... *sighs*)

So I'm taking something else instead. Another program. Instead of BFA Acting, I'm taking BA Honours Drama and Communication Studies. So basically, I get crappy, general drama classes (which are still fun) and video and media related classes. And that's okay. But it's not what I want.

I want to be an actor, more than a filmmaker or producer. Those are fun things, but I love acting more. Acting is my first love, Filmmaking my second.

I WILL become the next Mel Brooks.

Only female, of course.

So yeah.

Why?! Why?!

I guess you need to know these things...

EXCEPT YOU DON'T!

It really doesn't make sense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home