Tuesday, June 03, 2003

HEE HEE HEE!!

Well, I haven't been typing up very amusing things lately, have I? You'll have to forgive me, as my brain has been on the frink. Yes. The frink. I have made up a new word, because that's what my brain has been on. Seriously! The frink! Anyways, you're probably getting annoyed with me now, and are wanting me to get on with it, so I will. After this one more thing: My brain! It's on the frink!

Okay, I'm done.

So I haven't really written anything amusing lately. But that's okay. You know why? Because my friend, Holly, over here, she has made up an interesting blog of her own. Yup. All about her dreams and strange theories. Including one about BOB. I'm with her on this one. *nods head up and down* Bob is trying to take over the world. And he's British. Read up on it here: Autobiography of an Alter Ego. And I also strongly suggest you read her "World Famous Astronaut Dream", because truly, it is one of the coolest dreams ever!!!

So go and read it!

Also... Just in case you're thinking... Wait! That says nothing about Bob being British! But think hard... Where does Bob the Builder originate from? BRITAIN! What does Sponge Bob do? He holds up his pinky while drinking tea! SO THERE!!!!! HAH!!!!!

Okay... and on other notes.... Gaaaahhhhhhhhh....... Still waaaaay too much work. And I can't do it. I can't. Because my mind is on the frink! I'm not exactly sure what "the frink" is, but I imagine that it has something to do with a whirring, serrated, circular-saw, and it's going to attack me. I think it's cutting deep into my brain. I guess it's like a worktable. One of those wood-shop workstation tables, with the large circular saw that can lift up and come down on you. Whirring. Whirring it's evil little whirrs of death, preparing to slice your melon open. Yeah. You're melon. 'Cause your brain is a watermelon, and the people operating the frink are thirsty. Yeah. That's it.

Wow. I'm gruesome tonight.

What am I on?

Sadly... nothing.

It's just because my brain is on the frink.

Stupid frink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home