Sunday, February 05, 2006

Well, as you all know, this blog here is mostly for me to record my dreams, and my weird theories. Actually, I've had quite a lull in dreams lately (the last 4 or so months! Shock-horror!), and only recently have I been remembering my dreams again. None of them interesting or weird enough for me to care to blog about, of course.

BUT, here's the kicker! (For today, at least). My best friend, Holly, has apparently been having excessively weird dreams in my place! This dream of hers (from sometime just before Christmas) is one of the most INTERESTING dreams I've heard in a long while.

So, I'm posting a link to it.

http://apt303.blogspot.com/2005/11/nightmare-before-christmas.html

Really, she's a very amazing and interesting person, and I think you'll enjoy it, and her entire blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home